When Mario met Miyamoto When Mario met Miyamoto

Brilliant!

Hahaha, i always wondered how he got the idea for that!

jackbliss responds:

Heh heh... well now you know ;-)

mace vs katana mace vs katana

Not bad

I like your drawing style, however, you should be less messy when you change frames. You must not know about layers yet. Learn about layers and tweens. Also, take a look at when the man on the right is swinging his katana over his head, you can obviously tell that you just erased from his wrists up.

Pretty good for your first flash though! Keep at it.

Souldragoon0893 responds:

I know all i could know about tweens and layers, i was too lazy to use them though, in the manner i did this i coul do a frame quickly by pressing f6, pressing "E" for the eraser, erase what needs to be changed, then press "B" for the brush, paint it in another position, press f6 over and over.
instead of having to change frames, block a frame, unblock the other etc.
this is how i had this animation done in 10 minutes!
but i recognize i just erased from the wrists and up on the katana guy :)
thanks for thwe comment! :D

Operation Neptune: Part 1 Operation Neptune: Part 1

Woot!

I just love it because it was WW2! The graphics were mediocre, but at least you have somewhat of a story to go along with it, and used real tanks and german names. I don't understand why the men started out with normal faces and then went to madness faces though.

Overall Good job!

Animalation ep.2-AntroZoo Animalation ep.2-AntroZoo

Nice Ending

Good Message as well.

Inspiration Inspiration

Creepy

That is sick. I suppose the guy is talking to a dead guy though, so he can't be all there.

New Ball New Ball

I am sure everyone will say this...

but you should have looped the animation, sort of like magical trevor. that would have just made it PERRRRFECT! Awesome job though.

Geetar Licks Geetar Licks

lucky this was cool riffs

i would have blammed this if you didnt have some good licks in there. try making it more Eye popping!

Into-The-Storm responds:

Yea im always working on my skill at guitar. But at flash.. not so much lol

Subzero ice creamer Subzero ice creamer

Awesome

That was just great!!! Awesome story, great animation.

NIN~ E.D.I.E.T.S NIN~ E.D.I.E.T.S

Pretty darn good!

I like your style of animation. It was very clear what the character was feeling. The story went well with the song, which I bet is why you made this flash in the first place.

Some things you could work on are your syncing of the voices to the character's mouth, and not having so much repetition. Other than that, GREAT FLASH!

ViNCeNT-aSMoDeuS responds:

It is fixed. =3
Well, apart from the repetition.
Thanks for the support anyways! ^-^

Halloween Randomness Halloween Randomness

Very well done.

I liked your drawing style very much, and especially the way you lip-synched to the vocals. Great work, keep it up!

Outrage92 responds:

Thanks. Glad you liked it.